WordPress is one of the most widely used Content Management Software (CMS) in the world today. It is so popular that almost 43% of all the websites in the World Wide Web use WordPress to power their sites.
There are many pros of using this free, open-source PHP, highly customizable content management software – one that can be used in the creation of a website of any kind of business, big or small, and belonging to any industrial domain. The ideal way of using the full capabilities of this powerful CMS is to engage a WordPress website development company of the caliber of Amigoways.
Why is WordPress the best CMS today?
One of the foremost things to do when creating a website is to select the right CMS. The crucial evaluation point is that the site created should be SEO-friendly making it easy for search engines to find it amongst millions of other sites.
There are several features that need to be considered and compared before making a choice. WordPress becomes a favored choice based on these factors:
- No technical know-how required
- Simply install WordPress and you are ready to start working.
- User-friendly features.
- Regular security updates and maintenance releases from the WordPress team.
- Easy to manage the website.
- The CMS has been developed in accordance with international coding standards.
- A versatile and flexible platform that allows management of your site from any device, located anywhere in the world.
- Free software with open source.
- Intuitive and innovative. Also, highly dependable and reliable. The community immediately resolves any technical snag.
- Scalable, so that when your business grows, your site can be accordingly evolved effectively.
- Content management software WordPress encourages developers to be creative and display their ingenuity.
- Availability of free Plugins that enable developers to make the site functional and futuristic.
- Also, it has built-in blogging configurations.
- Multiple users can use the platform simultaneously to edit and amend.
Comparing WordPress with Other CMS
To understand why web developers and designers are so much in love with WordPress, considering it to be the best CMS, it is important to compare its features with other at-par CMS. Some competitive products available in the market are Joomla and Drupal.
Let us do a quick CMS comparison 2023
To compare CMS, these are the features that one must evaluate and assess before making a choice.
- Cost of Development
- Hosting Options
- Coding Knowledge
- E-commerce Support
- Community Support
A comparison of WordPress with its competition on these factors above shows that while all the available CMS are free and self-hosted, secure with full-fledged community support to back them, it is on the coding and designing components that WordPress scores higher and better than the others. As has been pointed out, working with WordPress is easy compared to others because the platform does not require any coding or technical knowledge; while for using the other platforms, developers need to possess technical skills of a certain level.
If the question, why WordPress is the best CMS for 2023 has been nagging you, we hope that you have got the answers now to make the right choice and back your decision with valid and sound reasons! There are endless things that one can do with WordPress, be it a professional website or building an eCommerce store, a blog or a directory website, an online course, or a landing page; appoint an expert WordPress website development services company like Amigoways to derive full advantage of the platform.