Amigoways safeguard your privacy and know the importance of it. Keeping this in mind we have developed below policy which summarizes any personally identifiable information we may collect, and how we might use it. This policy also covers some other important topics relating to your privacy. Please take a moment to read our privacy practices and let us know if you have any questions.
What We Collect From You?
- We will only collect personally identifiable information (such as name, title, company name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address) that you voluntarily provide through our website or e-mail correspondence.
- We will collect general information (such as the type of browser you use, the files you request, the domain name and country from which you have requested information) to improve our services.
- Additionally, some of our Web pages may contain “cookies,” which are data that may be sent to your Web browser and stored on your computer. This allows our server to “recognize” you when you visit our Web site in the future. Most Web browsers can be configured to not accept cookies, or to notify you if a cookie is sent to you.
- It may be necessary, if required by law or if pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations, to release your personally identifiable information.
How Do We Use It & Keep It Safe?
- Before we collect any personally identifiable information, we will provide an explanation for the possible use of your data.
- The information you supply will be used by us to fulfill your orders against our products and services, respond to your inquiries, and supply you with requested information about the products and services.
- We may also use the information to inform you about new features, products or services if you explicitly instructed us to do so.
- We keep the information safe using highly secured and dedicated servers.
Did We Share These Details To Others?
No, Only Amigoways concerned employees has the access to the information. We do not sell or give personal information to any other party.
If you have any questions or concerns about the scope, tenants and/or application of this policy please let us know. We welcome your feedback. Please feel free to contact us by phone, email or skype as per your preference.
Get in touch with Us:
Plot No.54, T-Muniyasamy Salai,
Muthu Patti, Madurai – 625003,
Tamil Nadu, India.